Monday, July 9, 2007

September

nos·tal·gia [no-stal-juh, -jee-uh, nuh-]
–noun

1. a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life, to one's home or homeland, or to one's family and friends; a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time: a nostalgia for his college days.

2. something that elicits or displays nostalgia.

-------------0000000000------------------

How do you define compatibility? Is there a parameter that measures how long you two will stay or is there a moral judgement that tells you to whom you should just live with?

How do we define morality? Is it the difference between the good thing and the bad or what people actually think about your actions? Is it the definition that judge your actions or the cultural and behavioral mindsets that tells you what is good or bad?

I really have so many questions that I think I would forever ask in my life. I'm so bored right now. My past days have really been boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dino! musta?