Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ready

friv·o·lous [friv-uh-luhs]
–adjective

1. characterized by lack of seriousness or sense: frivolous conduct.

2. self-indulgently carefree; unconcerned about or lacking any serious purpose.

3. (of a person) given to trifling or undue levity: a frivolous, empty-headed person.

4. of little or no weight, worth, or importance; not worthy of serious notice: a frivolous suggestion.

-----------0000000000---------------


There are just some things that you would love seeing everyday to happen but you just can't believe that it's really happening.

It's really hard to trust most of the times especially to yourself. There is one thing I hate about myself and that is being skeptical to things happening around me. The good thing is that I am a good player. Sometimes, in order for me not to get hurt by the different phenomenas I've engaged into, there is already a mindset before I started doing things so that in the latter part, if things get worse or if I failed, less thinking would mean less senses.

Why am I trying to share this thoughts? I really don't know. It's just that I know for sure that one day I could get into another trouble that if I will not prepare, I'd be the loser into what I call my game so right now, I'm trying to prepare my game plan already. I know it's okay to lose but who wants to be loser all the time?

No comments: