Monday, June 25, 2007

Jigsaw

truce [troos]
–noun

1. a suspension of hostilities for a specified period of time by mutual agreement of the warring parties; cease-fire; armistice.

2. an agreement or treaty establishing this.

3. a temporary respite, as from trouble or pain.

-------------0000000--------------

I've noticed I haven't blogged for the past 3 days because I've been busy dreaming what to do with my life in the future. The future I think is now or if not now, maybe in this so-so near tomorrow.

The reason why I really created this blog is because I'm preparing for my "Second Coming". It may sound like a "commercial line" but yeap, its true. I'm getting ready for what I call is the second chapter of my first life. It's like Kobe Bryant changing his jersey number last season from number 8 to number 24.

I really wanted this blog to have a simple melodic theme but I'm changing my mind that this would now be a freehand blog. I'll say what I would want to express and that nobody would care. I've figured to let it happen because of what I've seen in my life for the past weeks especially the my last 4 days, life has been really quite unfair with me.

I'm really so sleepy this past days especially at class but maybe its because of my new "self-time zone" I'm experiencing but hopefully, I could regain what I've missed in my life this past days. Yeap, despite the fact that a lot of things happened to me this past week, I've felt that it has been really a fast pace week for me. Look, my routine is to sleep at 6 am and wake up at around 12 in the afternoon. I will eat and fact the PC from 12-3 pm and then sleep or have rest at my room after that. I'll wake up at around 6 pm and eat dinner and wait for the next hours watching television until the time reaches 10pm and set myself for another emergency experiences at the hospital.

I'm declaring a war. I'm a declaring a war with myself. Yeap, it may sound very opposite to that word above but I'm really experiencing such troubles within me. I don't know when this "self war" would end but it has been a very sentimental personally I'm seeing right now withing me. I'm really on a tough battle with myself right now. Maybe I'm confused, but I'm also so much in deep pain this past days.

Well, this would be my finale for this blog entry. People, please pray for me to become calm this next days.

No comments: