Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chapter I

fal·li·ble [fal-uh-buhl]
–adjective

1.(of persons) liable to err, esp. in being deceived or mistaken.

2.liable to be erroneous or false; not accurate: fallible information.

--------------------0000--------------

Let me start this whole writing thing by saying sorry to all those people whom I have hurt from the day I was born up to this moment I am writing this entry. To my friends who maybe think I was too insensitive of their feelings, I ask for your forgiveness. To my parents whom I disappointed for many times already in my life, let me ask for another chance. Lastly, to all my lady friends who have been significant to my life way back childhood up to this day who think of me as someone beyond my real limit, whom I committed so much dishonesty and lying, I may not be able to personally ask forgiveness from you but let me say thank you that you all have molded me in what I am right now.

They say that every human is fallible. Most of the time, being fallible has been the most used defensive excuse by people who keeps on making the same mistakes again in their life. I am fallible. I keep doing the same things I should not suppose to do and it really makes my life a bit complicated at times. The most important thing about being fallible in humans is that his or her openness to change. The same as I do every time I've done something wrong, every mistakes I commit or have committed translates into change the way I want myself to adapt in a certain situation.

One common misconception they say is that "they fight for what they believe is right". For me, its not fighting for what I believe is right but fighting for what I believe to be much acceptable to those people around. Let us not excuse ourselves of being blinded every time by our own pride rather, let us be humble and be open for any changes we know would be good for us and would be good to the sensitivity of people around us.

The most important thing in the word fallible is that after all mistakes we've done, there is always that very important and/or significant learnings we knew would be helpful in our everyday adjustments in life.

We just need acceptance that we may not be able to be too much of a disastrous instrument that people might begin to hate us. Let us be a somebody willing to be of an epitome of goodness and change.

No comments: